Are you looking for a parenting class? How about a social skills class for your child? Perhaps there’s a workshop that would impart valuable tools for you to use professionally with clients.
- JCYF: Jewish Community Youth Foundation, a philanthropic program for Teens
- Gesher LeKesher: Leadership Program for Teens
- Special Needs
- Professional & Community Workshops
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Teen Mitzvah Brigade, opportunities to volunteer for teens
- Scholarships & Internships Available
Take a look at our list of upcoming and ongoing community events below!
Contact us for more information about any program!
Social Skills Group A new session of social skills group for children is beginning on Thursday, April 13. The group, geared to ages 11-13, will cover: modeling, conversational skills, conflict management, managing emotions, targeted skills, and friendships. For full details, contact us.