- Jewish Bereavement Group – This is a weekly group for those who have lost a loved one within the last 18 months. Click here for more information.
- Kosher Café South – Join us for a complimentary, catered lunch Tuesday through Friday from 11am-1pm at Congregation Adath Israel, 1958 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ. Bring a friend or make new ones. Join us for Shabbat on Fridays with Rabbi Adler and Cantor Art Katlin. New programs are held monthly, so let us know what interests you! Reservations are accepted, but not required. The program is open to all and donations are accepted. For additional information, please call Debi Henritzy at 609-987-8100.
- Nosh & Knowledge East – Enjoy a hot family-style kosher meal, interesting program and friendly faces at Beth El Synagogue in East Windsor.
- Nosh & Knowledge West – Provides a hot, family-style kosher lunch to older adults and presents an informational speaker each month. Held at Congregation Beth Chaim in Princeton Junction.
- Kosher Meals on Wheels – JFCS delivers hot kosher meals 1 – 2 days per week to individuals 60 years and above and persons with disabilities in East Windsor, Hightstown, Plainsboro, Princeton and West Windsor. Cost is $5 per meal (scholarships available).
- Project Highgate – A program for seniors 60+ at Highgate Apartments in Ewing
- Café Europa – Social events and get-togethers for Holocaust survivors.