This year, the Jewish Community Youth Foundation is celebrating its 20th anniversary. To commemorate this milestone, JCYF wants to hear how our Alumni continue to make a philanthropic (time, treasure or talent) impact. Twenty selected Alumni will be recognized at this year’s Check Presentation Ceremony. If you feel you have demonstrated leadership in one or more of the following areas, we want to hear from you!
- Made a difference in the Jewish Community
- Prioritized volunteering or raising money for tzedakah/charity
- Motivated others to get involved in Jewish life
- Demonstrated a passion for Jewish learning and practice
- Created an initiative based on Tikkun Olam/repairing the world or Jewish values
We are so proud of our alumni, and we want everyone to know!
Application deadline: Monday, August 22.
QUESTIONS? Contact Celeste at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-987-8100 x210.