June 3, 2020
Now through June 30th, JFCS invites the community to participate in our Food Drive! Download the flyer to share.
How to donate
- Order online from your website of choice and have items delivered to: JFCS 707 Alexander Road, Suite 204, Princeton NJ 08540.
- Order through Amazon* and have items delivered to:JFCS 707 Alexander Road, Suite 204, Princeton NJ 08540.
*Use Smile.Amazon.com and select Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Greater Mercer County as your charity of choice and we will receive contributions for your purchases.
- Make purchases while you are shopping and drop off items in our donation bin outside of Suite 204 at 707 Alexander Road.
What to donate
JFCS maintains a Kosher on-site and Mobile Food Pantry. Please ensure any donated items have the appropriate Kosher symbols. Please check expiration dates.
- Tuna in water
- Shelf stable milk or almond milk
- Hot and cold healthy cereals
- Low sugar fruit cups
- Peanut butter
- Tomato sauce
- Beans (any type)
- Gluten free items
- Healthy snacks
Questions about the food drive? Contact Beth Englezos at BethE@jfcsonline.org or 609-987-8100 Ext 126.