This week JFCS provided groceries to 30 families, feeding over 115 individuals – but there are more that need our help. During the summer, our pantry patrons are faced with even greater challenges in feeding their families, specifically school age children who regularly receive free breakfast & lunch during the school year.
The pantry will once again be open to patrons next week, and we need the help of the community to keep our shelves stocked all summer long!
*Items to Donate:
- Fruit Juice
- Canned Vegetables
- Fruit Cups
- Peanut Butter
- Shelf Milk: soy, almond, and regular milk
- Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo etc.
- Snacks for children: granola bars, raisins, fruit snacks, crackers, etc.
- Paper products: napkins, paper towels, toilet paper
- Hygiene products: shampoo, soap, deodorant
*All food items donated must be Kosher, Shoprite Cards always welcome.
Contact us for more information about making a donation of pantry items at 609-987-8100 or make an online contribution today!