Per Diem Therapist
• Collect, assess and evaluate information about the client’s situation and presenting symptoms
• Provide therapeutic interventions that are evidenced based; crisis intervention and stabilization
• Make appropriate referrals and assist with linkage to services
• Coordinate the development and implementation of the treatment plan, comprehensive assessments, discharge plans within established time frames.
• Monitor progress towards treatment goals by evaluating and adjusting services provided
• Experience with the DSM5 and ICD10 for psychiatric diagnosis
• Facilitate individual, family and group counseling sessions
• Educate family members by advising on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the treatment process
• Complete clinical documentation in an accurate, timely manner
• Participate in weekly case conferences and scheduled clinical and staff meetings
• Ability to maintain confidential information within HIPAA guidelines and Agency policies
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Must have a current active clinical license to practice; LCSW or LPC
• Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by Agency policies
• Ability to communicate and effectively work with culturally diverse clients, stakeholders, referral sources, and community partners including school administration, teachers, parents, students, care management organization (CMO), hospitals, Mobile Response, DCP&P, FSO and other community organizations.
Part Time Position with flexible schedule
Please submit cover letter and resume to: ShirleyB@jfcsonline.org.