Kosher Café West
Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 12:30 p.m.
Congregation Beth Chaim (329 Village Rd. East, Princeton Junction)
Whether your hospital stay is planned not, you’ll have all of your questions answered by Yoonha Kim, Social Worker at the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. The program will cover:
- Preparation for a planned visit and protocol for an unplanned visit.
- What happens during my hospital stay?
- What is discharge planning?
- Can my personal physician interface with the hospitalist?
- What is the role of the hospital social worker?
- Who is covered for skilled nursing under Medicare?
A kosher lunch will be served and registration is required by 3/11. RSVP to Beth Englezos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-987-8100, ext. 126. The program is open to all and there is a suggested donation of $5.00 per person.