Volunteers of all ages are welcome. JFCS offers many opportunities for Bar or Bat Mitzvah projects and high school community service projects. Volunteer once, once a week, or once a month! For further information, please contact us.
- Serve meals to older adults through the Kosher Café
- Collect food for and stock the Kosher Food Pantry
- Deliver Kosher Meals on Wheels
- Lend skills and talents to the JFCS Board, committees and special events
- Provide needed office assistance to the JFCS staff
- Create Centerpieces for Tzedakah
- Perform small home repairs in Chore Corps for Secure@Home members
- …and many more!
Is your company looking for a new, team-building and FUN way to do important Community Service? Why not try a Shop & Stock for the JFCS Yvette Sarah Clayman Kosher Food Pantry?! Email Eden and she will create a game for your office that will make you laugh, help you bond and fulfill your desire to do good for folks less fortunate.
The employees we take absolutely LOVE our Shop & Stocks, and they take less than two hours. Thanks to Betsy Silverman, Lois Miller, and The Princeton Junction Coldwell Banker team for coming in! This month Princeton Healthcare, Pepper Hamilton and YOU could be here! We take large and small groups-every group helps answer the need.