JFCS welcomes individuals, teens and youth groups, families, and corporate groups who are looking for meaningful opportunities to give back and engage directly in program delivery.
Corporate Groups –
looking for an interactive, fun & fulfilling team building activity? JFCS has options to engage corporate groups in impactful opportunities.
Teen Mitzvah Brigade – throughout the year we plan special activities tailored to young children through teens that are age-appropriate & educational. These events are perfect opportunities for Bar or Bat Mitzvah service hours or high school community service requirements.
- Kosher Meals on Wheels Driver
- Food Pantry – Shopper or Helper
- Chore Corps available through Secure@Home, assisting program members with tasks around their home
- Friendly Visitor be matched with a senior looking for a friendly hello & conversation once a week
- Shabbat on the Road help deliver Shabbat dinner to local nursing homes
- Kosher Café Helper provide service with a smile at our weekly cafes
- Front Desk/General Office Assistance
- Special Events – planning, set up & registration
- Tzedakah Baskets help create custom Bima Baskets for special events
Interested in an opportunity listed above? Contact our Volunteer & Community Program Coordinator, Eden Aaronson, at 609-987-8100 x113 or EdenA@jfcsonline.org