Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Greater Mercer County provides Case Management Services for families and individuals in our vicinity. For more information about these services see below or contact us.
- Kosher Food Pantry– The Yvette Sarah Clayman Kosher Food Pantry stocks a food pantry, refrigerator and freezer which is available by appointment to those in need of food. The pantry fills the important community need of promoting food security and healthy food choices for low and moderate income residents. A registered dietician (RD) works with Pantry clients in providing them with strategies and suggestions, taking into account their heath conditions and medications, to make healthy and balanced food choices. The RD “shops” with the pantry clients at the food pantry and provides them with healthy recipes, food samples to taste using pantry products, and nutrition education.
- The Yvette Sarah Clayman Kosher Food Pantry Newsletter– Created here at JFCS, we provide a monthly newsletter that includes updates about the pantry, some delicious recipes, and healthy lifestyle tips. To view current and past newsletters, click here.
- Emergency Financial Assistance – JFCS offers a wide array of financial assistance services. More Information
- Hebrew Free Loan – JFCS administers this program with the Jewish Community Foundation to provide non interest-bearing loans to Jewish residents of the Princeton Mercer Bucks community based on need and the ability to repay such loans.
- Holiday & Back to School Support
- L.I.G.H.T.S. (Love Is Getting Hanukkah Toys to Share) – Each year before Hanukkah, JFCS conducts an area-wide drive to provide families in need with gift cards for the holiday.
- Information & Referral to Community Resources