Scholarships & Internships
JFCS is fortunate to offer different scholarships. See the descriptions of each listed below, or contact us with any questions you may have.
- Description – Merit-based award for deserving 8th grade and High School Seniors. Candidates should exemplify what it means to be a mensch – a person of integrity and honor, a doer of good deeds, and an all-around good person. Students must be nominated by a member of the community such as a Rabbi, educator, youth group advisor, secular school guidance counselor, teacher, parent, etc.
- Applications: 8th Grade – 12th Grade
- Application Deadline: April 30
College Book Award
- Description: The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Mercer is offering book awards to college bound Jewish students who reside in the Princeton Mercer Bucks community. Facilitated by Jewish Family and Children’s Service (JFCS) of Greater Mercer County, the scholarships are awarded based on financial need and students must be accepted and enrolled in a college or university for the Fall semester.
- Application: Book Award Application
- Application Deadline: June 1st