JFCS RESOURCE PAGE
As the world continues to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak, here in our community, JFCS commits to sharing Help, Hope & Healing during these challenges times.
This page will be regularly updated with information, resources, articles, and tools to help all work through the impact of this global health crisis.
What's the Latest?
- Virtual J-Serve, International Day of Jewish Youth Service. Each year, JFCS joins partners in our community to host a dya of service for children & teens as part of the internatinal initiative. In these new days of limited outings, JFCS has developed a Virtual J-Serve Event! We invite all youth ages #-# to join us via Webinar as Celeste Albert, Coordinator of Teen Programs, shares the importance of giving back especially during challenging times. Celeste will also share remote options for youth to give back within their local communities. Click here to save your spot at the webinar!
Outside Resources: Below we will continue to update with links to support the health, comfort, socialization and engagement of all.
Fund The Future
We are excited to announce that WE HAVE MOVED into our new and renovated spaces!
With your help, we have created a functional, dignified, and comforting place to serve the community.
- This critical expansion to our space has enabled JFCS to:
- Enlarge the Kosher Food Pantry
- Expand our counseling program
- Provide additional resources for our senior and teen programs
- Better ensure the confidentiality and dignity of our clients
Through our Fund the Future Campaign, we have been working to raise the funds needed to renovate our new and old space and provide the technology infrastructure that is necessary to serve our community at the highest level.
Thanks to strong support from generous families and individuals, as well as grants from the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness and from the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies, the Fund the Future Campaign has been a huge success!
We would love for you to be a part of our future as we continue to grow. Click here to donate to Fund the Future.
For information about specific naming opportunities or to purchase a Mezuzah for our new space, contact JFCS Executive Director, Linda Meisel, at 609-987-8100.