Volunteers of all ages are welcome. JFCS offers many opportunities for Bar or Bat Mitzvah projects and high school community service projects. Volunteer once, once a week, or once a month! For further information, please contact us.
JFCS volunteers provide resources in many ways:
- Serve meals to older adults through the Kosher Café
- Collect food for and stock the Kosher Food Pantry
- Deliver Kosher Meals on Wheels
- Lend skills and talents to the JFCS Board, committees and special events
- Provide needed office assistance to the JFCS staff
- Create Centerpieces for Tzedakah
- Perform small home repairs in Chore Corps for Secure@Home members
- …and many more!